.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

FASHION AFFAIRS:


KICK ASS & CUPCAKES



Hello there darlings!

Today my friend Susana R. (from The Stiletto Effect) and I went to the Diesel Kick Ass contest at Diesel's store in Chiado, to try the new Diesel sneakers on and kick some mechanical asses, and it turns out to be such great fun and free t-shirts.

I look terrible in that Diesel t-shirt (it needs some customization work), but the sneakers are way too cool and comfortable.

Then, we catch the gossip up at Teaser, a fabulous cupcake store in Bairro Alto, definitely one of the places to be in Lisbon.



This sneakers are not made for running!


DIESEL'S KICK ASS MACHINE





I KICK ASS


OUR KIT DIESEL



Cupcakes Teaser - Bairro Alto


Susana R. (www.susanar.com)





I thought I didn't like cupcakes, till I taste those ones. Especially the mint chocolate one - delicious!



























Outfit: Boots and cardigan from ZARA; sunglasses Wayfarer from RayBan; Dress from Redley (Brazil); necklace - handicraft from Brazil; bag from San Lorenzo Market in Florence and tights from Calzedónia.