.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

FAMILY CIRCUS - W MAG:






What happens when you mix a lion,
some kids, and a wardrobe? A fantasy for all ages.


This stunning beautiful,
dark-mystic, über romantic and wintery fairytale alike
editorial enchanted me in a way that’s impossible to describe,
I just can’t stop looking over this astonishing pictures of Paulo Roversi.
It reminds me so much of my childhood,
my grandma and my
Brüder Grimm
fairytales.








Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Editorial: "Family Circus", W magazine, December 2010

Photographer: Paolo Roversi

Stylist: Alex White

Models: Arizona Muse, Britt Maren, Lindsey Wixson, Anais Pouliot.

Children: India Knox, Hudson Kroenig, Alexandra and Nicolina Isacson and Nikko Muse.



Via@multiplefashiondisorder