.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

LOVE MAG - ABBEY CLANCY




NEXT TOP MODEL
LOVE


I am a self proclaimed Next Top Model
über (love this German word) fan.
I watched practically every single English, Spanish and Portuguese
edition of it. I even met one of the winners of British Next Top Model when I was working at Lisbon Fashion Week
(I got hysterical about it, but she didn’t notice
I’m very low profile with my emotions).

I get really mamma-proud
every time I found some of my favourite contestants
in a cover of a magazine, editorial, campaign or catwalk ahahah,
I know it’s kind
of stupid.

This time it was no different!
I got really thrilled when I found out this editorial
of Abbey Clancy for LOVE magazine
in the other day, at
some blog.

I had a huge crush on her accent.
It was enormously regional and cool at the same time.
But what really captivates me in this photo shoot
was the black & white visual with G-R-E-A-T Katie LE Grand styling!
So Bardot-ish!!

What do you think about it?
Don’t you love it?


Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Editorial: "A Bit of Liverpool"
Publication: LOVE A/W 2010
Photographer: Alasdair McLellan
Model: Abbey Clancy
Stying: Katie Grand

via@lelalondon.com