.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

WAKEFIELD TWINS - SWEET VALLEY, CALIFORNIA:



WILDFOX
SWEET VALLEY
SUMMER LOOKBOOK




Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Francine Pascal’s Sweet Valley High novels used to be my absolutely favorite books when I was about 9. It was also the beginning of a long-term relationship with American culture, which I adore in an inexplicable way.

The books were about the day life of the Wakefield twins in Sweet Valley, California. They’re very different (like the opposite), super gorgeous and popular, with an incredible social live and awesome boyfriends. I know, so MTV, but I was 9 and there weren’t that much channels, and teen lame programs on TV.

Nobody down here (Portugal) really understands my obsession, especially my friends, ahaha. [I’m giving you a great insight here] I even had an American boyfriend for a while, very stereotyped like in the books ahaha – tall, green eyes and incredible good-looking- he was probably the guy I loved the most my entire live.

It sounds that I have to blame Francine, for my disastrous love live. Ahaha

Anyway, when I saw this WILDFOX  lookbook for the first time, I get really excited about it. It's such a pleasant coincidence!


I know the shoot is not about the twins, it's about one of them with a friendnemy! lol But I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.