.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Hooray, Sales!

I've been to two sales in two days, and damn it feels good. There's one cute Anthro skirt and one cute Urban top missing, but here's the rest of my haul:


Thistlepearl button top, $19.99. I'm wearing this today and it is sweeeeeet.



Hersey Shibori scarf, $24.99 online; $9.99 in store. I'm really feeling scarves these days.... This one is very soft and long. Love it.



Ecote Multi Screen Skimmer, $29.99 online; $19.99 in store. These shoes are insanely comfortable.



I also recently bought these Kimchi and Blue peeptoe flats, on sale for $28. Kinda trendy but highly wearable. I'm totally stocking up on flats for this summer.



Pigmented canvas trousers (aka jeans), $49.95. Great fit and feel. These might be my "white jeans" for the summer. Even though they're gray, or, in the parlance of Anthropologie, "blue."



Diagonal divide skirt, $59.95 online; $29.95 in store. I love the fullness of the skirt.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I believe there's a canvas that needs hanging: